• Sign In

Sandra Dop's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is exactly where we are as a Collaborative, Trace.  We want to know how: how to…"

Sandra Dop replied Jan 20, 2014 to 2nd Order Change

4 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Rick Schreiber

"Excellent questions, Circe.  I am interested in what those in classrooms and those w…"

Sandra Dop replied Jan 6, 2014 to Hearing a Pin Drop: Questions about Values, Preferences, and Buy-In

1 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Sandra Dop

"Thanks for posting this, Blaine.  When do we start? "

Sandra Dop replied Aug 26, 2013 to Using Online Education to Promote Competencies...

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Sandra Dop

"This is exactly what we talked about today at the CBE workday: "For example, a stude…"

Sandra Dop replied Feb 14, 2013 to Students at Providence, RI earning credits outside school - EdWeek Story

1 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Sandra Dop

"Elizabeth, thanks or sharing your essay on competency-based education and how it is…"

Sandra Dop replied Jan 1, 2013 to Competency Based Education from a Student's Perspective

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by vijaykumar

"I will attend all the competency-based sessions.  I look forward to meeting you face…"

Sandra Dop replied Oct 5, 2012 to The Art and Science of Writing Competencies

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Sandra Dop

"I will attend a session wiht this title by at the iNACOL conferene next month.  I ho…"

Sandra Dop replied Sep 24, 2012 to The Art and Science of Writing Competencies

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Sandra Dop

"Great summary ofthe direction we are trying to go with competency-based direction in…"

Sandra Dop replied Sep 17, 2012 to No Two Students Are the Same

2 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by vijaykumar

"Not an opinion, Kari--a FACT.  A well written competency is the foundation of CBE. …"

Sandra Dop replied Aug 10, 2012 to The Art and Science of Writing Competencies

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Sandra Dop

"Thanks, Jason.  And my apologies to Josh for missing him.  I appreciate all the effo…"

Sandra Dop replied Jun 6, 2012 to Iowans Involved in National Competency-based Work

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Sandra Dop
  • ‹ Previous
  • Next ›

RSS

Questions??? Or need help

Check the How To tab, post questions for your fellow learners or email

Follow the Twitter Feed #IAcomped

Tweets about "#IAcomped"

©   Created by West Wind Education Policy Inc..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service